You Say Too

My Zimbio
Top Stories Self Improvement from SelfGrowth.com- - SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement on the Internet.

Join My Likes Its' Free

http://mylikes.com/signup?token=25champ

Make Money Blogging

Promote Your Blog

How To Publish And Sell Your Poetry Right Now.
http://520ebodbqxqj5k45u5y8op1m70.hop.clickbank.net/

Hypnotic Seduction & Erotic Hypnosis Using Hypnotic Poetry
http://9510dxcxkwoe4v687bwg-8nl4j.hop.clickbank.net/

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Have A Mission: by John Henry

I am created to do something or to be something for which no else is created; I have a place in God’s counsel in God’s world, which no one else has; whether I be rich or poor, despised or esteemed by man, God knows me and calls me by name.


God has created me to do Him some definite service; He has committed some work to me which He has not committed to another. I have my mission. I may never know it in this life, but I shall be told it in the next. Somehow I am necessary for His purposes…..

I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection between persons. He has not created me for nothing. I shall do good; I shall do His work. I shall be an angel of peace, a preacher of truth in my own place, while not intending it, if I do but keep His commandments.

15 comments:

Shanel said...

beautiful...its always a great experience when we realized that we actually are here for a purpose... and then we've gotta continue to seek God to ensure that we're on the right path... great post!

25champ said...

@Determination....Thanks! Knowing that you have purpose gives us an inner drive that allows you to rely on faith when adversity hits our life. Thanks 4 stopping by and hope to here frm u again.

Mizrepresent said...

Wonderful! Words to live by.

Hip Hop Swagga said...

True in so many ways,excellent post Champ.

25champ said...

@Mizrepresent.....Thankyou!

@Ms Kay.....Thankyou! u always show lov :)

Nadege said...

Oh yes! We are all unique creations and known
while formed in our Mother's womb.

An awesome post.

Check out the book: The Greatest Saleman's
In the World, by Og Mandingo.

25champ said...

@Nadege.....I couldn't agree more. I will have to check that book our :)

Tia's Real Talk said...

OH NO!!!! My entire comment deleted! DAG!! Well I was saying how this was great..loved it..blah blah blah. I realized that we dont our purpose but we are ALL here for HIS purpose. To worship and serve HIM and bring others to HIM. However our approach might be different. I was told that my gift was my testimonies thru writing. It wasnt until my MS that I realized they were right. I alway tell people if you dont know your purpose, look at what you are good at. Use your talents/gifts to build the kingdom of GOD!! I didn't know I would find this. I was intially coming by to tell you that we had a HUGE event in Bmore/NY area and I forgot to invite you. Let's exchange info if you are still interested. tia_girl757@hotmail.com.

25champ said...

Ard ur words are true, it's our talents that are our gifts given by God and with those u could make a dif somehow whether it's big or small. elanderforbesiii@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love this! I need to print this out and give it to my cousin.

25champ said...

@Thoughts of a Southern gal.... I figured u would like this :)

Stacie said...

@25champ: Thank you for referring me to the "Perspective Blog"...I promise, its right inline with what God is speaking to me. Absolutely Incredible...GOD IS OUR PURPOSE and WE ARE HIS!

25champ said...

@Stacie.....RT! I couldn't agree more :) thanks 4 stopping by

Random Thoughts said...

i always wondered wut my purpose was here in Life. somehow we all r links n this chain. i guess havin a deep conversation wit our higher power or simply readin the good book we all will find out how we fit into this. this was deep champ. i love how ur writings hav u thinkin. stimulatin for the mind n soul (insider)lol

25champ said...

@Random Thoughts u know my goals is to make ppl think..I always say life is perspective lls

The Roar From Within.
http://b024b0e3x5pf2w9qqr0ijr3lc9.hop.clickbank.net/

Life Purpose Revealed - Law of Attraction Market
http://ded6fu9zn3-bdwfiqblc7kvh3j.hop.clickbank.net/

Search This Blog